We getting really close to BlogEngine 3.2 release and I'm mostly switching to integration tasks, checking how it works with external code, like themes, plugins etc. As an exercise I decided to refresh my old Boldy theme and make it work with very latest code. To make things simpler, I took layouts from new standard theme and applied Boldy styles on top of it. The result you can see here on this blog, install from gallery if you running BlogEngine.NET blog or check out code at GitHub.
Also, if you running BlogEngine.NET, I would really encourage download latest version and try it out with your blog to make sure it works smoothly and we didn't miss anything specific to your environment. There were lots of changes to the core base, not just UI, and we would love to catch errors before we go live.