This BlogEngine extension is based on widely popular flash player used in Audio Player Wordpress plugin.
- Simple, powerful, configurable flash mp3 player for all your audio needs. Streams mp3 audio files right from the blog posts and pages.
- Audio only, will not play video mp3 files.
- Mp3 only, no other audio formats supported.
- Download latest version form dnbegallery.org
- Rename downloaded file from Mp3Player.nupkg to Mp3Player.zip and extract files using any archive manager.
- Merge content of the “content” folder into root of your blog site.
You are all set!
- Create a blog post. Add this line anywhere in the post: [ mp3:test.mp3 ] (no gaps)
- Save and look at the place in the post where you added markup. If everything went well, here is what you should see:
- Upload more files into the audio directory and use them in you posts with: [ mp3:your file name.mp3 ] substituting "your file name.mp3" with actual file name.
- To customize player look, navigate to Extensions tab in the admin console and change any values in the settings page for the mp3player extension:
Upgrade from 1.x.x
- Delete ~/App_Code/Extensions/mp3player.cs
- Delete ~/User controls/mp3player
- Delete ~/App_Data/datastore/extensions/mp3player.xml file
- Move your mp3 files from ~/audio folder into ~/Media/mp3
- Install extension as described in “Installation” section above
When we take into deliberation MP3 player, the unfathomable understanding of web hosting, vps hosting, dedicated server is crucial.