It took just a few weeks to move Blogifier to release 1.1. Although changes are mostly cosmetic, it adds some really nice polishing touches to core functionality and significantly improves UX. Check out below what exactly was added in this new version.
- Separate setup page for new blog registration
- Search in admin on posts and files
- Filters for posts and files
- Actions (publish, delete etc.) on multiple selected items in posts and files
- Public APIs for 3rd party apps or SPA-style themes
This should make managing large blogs a lot easier and improve experience overall.
How do I upgrade from 1.0? Same way you upgrade any Nuget package: via package manager in Visual Studio or VS Code.
It took way too long but finally Blogifier.Core 1.0 has been released to the world! It means, two brand new packages popped up in the Nuget.org and, if you search on "blogifier" it should return page looking similar to this: More...